Terms and conditions for training and seminars
All offers and contracts in relation to seminars provided by the Balt Line Services OY are subject to these terms and conditions. No terms and conditions other than these are applicable. All agreements must be concluded in writing in order to be valid.
Your registration is considered to be binding as soon as it reaches us by fax, email or post. Once you have registered, you receive a booking confirmation. You receive the invoice two to three weeks before the seminar.
The fees for our seminars are fixed prices. Value added tax has to be added. The seminar fee has to be paid before the start of the seminar.
The seminar prices include the printed seminar material. In the case of seminars held at our offices, lunch and refreshments during the breaks are also included. Travel and hotel costs are not included in the seminar fees. If you only attend certain parts of the seminar, this does not entitle you to a price reduction. We also reserve the right to change the seminar fees.
We reserve the right to cancel seminars:
- If an instructor is unable to attend due to illness, for example.
- If the rooms for the seminar are not available due to circumstances beyond our control (force majeure).
- If the minimum number of participants has not been reached a week before the start of the seminar.
In these cases, we inform participants in good time and offer alternative dates. If the alternative dates are not suitable, we reimburse the full fee (in cases where it has already been paid). No further claims are valid.
Cancellation of the contract
You can cancel the contract in writing without the need to give reasons.
- If you cancel three weeks or more before the start of the seminar, you pay nothing.
- If you cancel 14 days or more before the start of the seminar, we charge you 50% of the seminar fee.
- If you cancel later than 14 days before the start of the seminar or simply do not attend, we charge you the full seminar fee.
- You can transfer your seminar registrations to another person.
Certificate of attendance
Participation in the seminar is confirmed by a certificate of attendance.
The participants receive printed seminar material, which is the intellectual property of Balt Line Services OY or the instructors and subject to copyright law. No part of the seminar material may be copied, reprinted, electronically processed, reproduced, distributed or made available to third parties. Copies and reprints must be approved in writing by Balt Line Services OY.
We store and use personal and company data exclusively for the purpose of seminar bookings. This data is not made available to third parties in any form.